Monday, November 3, 2008

Hello to all biggest loser fans!!

Hi everyone!!
I wanted to write a note to encourage all of you who are out there fighting the weight loss battle. I know the mental hamster wheel that you can get yourself on.. The diets, the failure, beating yourself up so you end up eating because you are depressed. It is a vicious cycle...
I also want you to know that it is not an impossible cycle to break as I learned on the biggest loser ranch.
Here are some key things that I learned that may help you...

1) Eat every 4 hours!!!!!
Keep your metabolism burning!! It is like a fire in the fireplace. Keep stoking it with good food.
2) Get rid of the processed and "empty calorie" foods.
These foods like processed snacks, high sugar desserts, and things with high fructose corn syrup will actually make you more hungry!! Stay away from them and keep cravings at bay.
3) Exercise!!!
You don't have to exercise 5 hours a day but you do have to exercise!!!! Get out there and move until you feel your heart rate go up. If you are feeling challenged then that is a good thing because you are burning fat. Keep that in your mind for motivation..

There are many other tips that I want to share and will in the following weeks.. Keep looking and send questions to biggestloserteam@gmail.com

Thanks!!
Amy P.

No comments: