Sunday, December 7, 2008

One week out!

Well we are one week out before we leave to Los Angeles. I am so excited to go and visit. LA is my second home. I miss it and all the friends I left behind. Amy & Phillip have been training harder each week.
If you are new to this blog you must understand that I feel God put us together. When you train someone as much as I train these guys, you learn alot about someone. I see why Bob Harper had a tough time saying goodbye to Amy P. when she was voted off. You build friendships and bond with these individuals. We tried to do a Full Body Cleanse on Amy and it back fired on us and she began to hold water after coming off a high protein diet. So what do you do? You remain calm and remind your client that what goes up (like your weight) must come down. After a week of trying to keep Amy calm and stress free we changed up her diet and we are rolling full steam ahead. Dropping about a pound a day. As far as Phillip he seems to be stress free and he can look at the treadmill like a typical man and drop weight.
This week workout will consist of hard interval training and weight training. They will be trying to sweat every ounce of water out so they can drop weight. They seem to have enough energy and this is when we need it the most. We fly to LA on Friday and we will be working out Saturday away from everyone else since I know some pretty hard core mountains to climb. The weigh in, is on Sunday the 14th. This is where all of are time and energy will pay off. Don't forget to stay tune for Dec. 16th at 8pm on NBC for the Live Finale.
I would like to thank all of you for your support! We appreciate every one of you!
We believe in you, we hope you will do the same!
DJ

No comments: